Desert Services International is hiring competent construction workers on all types of civil, commercial and industrial structures. Prefer some experience with fabrication, welding, concrete, and other construction related trades (fencing, paint, etc).
- Prefer 1-2 years’ experience in construction, which should include training in safety standards and building codes
- Able to use measuring devices, electric saws, miter boxes, pneumatic nail guns, sanding machines, jack hammer, coating, caulking, epoxy, fence installs, etc.
- Manual Dexterity: ability to work with their hands, using saws, hammers, and many other tools
- Must be able to operate skid steer equipment, finishing tools equipment, and a calculator.
- Able to measure and order all subgrade and concrete materials.
- Able to lift minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to and in excess of 50 pounds).
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Availability to work irregular hours and/or respond to emergency call-outs on a 24 hour basis.
- Problem-Solving Skills: construction workers need to be able to adjust plans to compensate for any environment
- Follow and maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and physically sound
- A Unites States citizen or legal resident, pass a background check, and drug test
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to travel through Arizona on short notice is required