Desert Services International is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Concrete Finisher. This position is responsible for the finishing of concrete projects in both the private and public sectors.
- Spreads and levels concrete to specified depth and consistency.
- Smoothing and shaping surfaces of freshly poured concrete.
- Removes rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces.
- Molds expansion joints and edges.
- May direct sub-grade work, mixing of concrete, and setting of forms.
- 1-2 years minimum work experience
- Knowledge of concrete fabrication techniques.
- Ability to verify levelness.
- Ability to work without close supervision and be able to adapt to a wide variety of conditions.
- Takes pride in craftsmanship.
- Works within precise standards of accuracy.
- Prioritizes work to meet goals and/or deadlines.
- Practice good safety habits.
What we are proud to offer you
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Pay