Desert Services International is currently seeking skilled concrete carpenters and form setters for their Civil Construction division.
- Proficient in forming concrete structures like headwalls, catch basins, and retention walls.
- Must have several years in concrete and be proficient in finishing
- Knowledge in setting forms, rebar placement, concrete placement, and concrete finishing
- Prepare worksites for concrete footings and assemble concrete forms on specified locations.
- Align, and erect different types of concrete structures for foundations.
- Spread, level and smooth concrete by using rakes, shovels and trowels.
- Finish concrete surfaces by performing any number of floating and brushing activities.
- Assist with the fabrication of concrete wells, footings, columns and panels by hauling and clamping panels.
- Assist in pouring of vertical concrete.
- Install reshores per instructions.
- 1-2 years minimum work experience
- Knowledge of concrete fabrication techniques.
- Ability to verify levelness.
- Ability to work without close supervision and be able to adapt to a wide variety of conditions.
- Takes pride in craftsmanship.
- Works within precise standards of accuracy.
- Prioritizes work to meet goals and/or deadlines.
- Practice good safety habits.
What we are proud to offer you
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Pay